1) Do you have a certain place at home for reading?
– No I can read absolutely anywhere.
2) Bookmark or random piece of paper?
– I used to own bookmarks many moons ago, now it’s mostly receipts or random pieces of paper.
3) Can you stop reading anytime you want or do you have to stop at a certain page?
– I can stop anywhere, when you have a busy life, that’s normally how it goes.
4) Do you eat or drink while reading?
– Sometimes, but only if I’m using my tablet.
5) Can you read while listening to music/watching TV?
– I prefer not too, I’m sure I wouldn’t remember what I’m reading.
6) One book at a time or several books at a time?
– I prefer not too but I can read several at a time, it happens.
7) Reading at home or everywhere?
– Everywhere! I never leave home without reading material. I usually carry an actual book in case my tablet is discharged.
8) Reading out loud or silently in your head?
– Both! I mostly read silently, sometimes I whisper and sometimes I read out loud in fake accents (mostly British).
9) Do you read ahead or skip pages?
– I prefer not to as a spoiler would cause me to stop reading the book entirely. I do skip pages with details about the environment and surroundings. For example, Italy is described in so many novels in so many pages so sometimes I would skip details like that.
10) Do you write in books?
– I used to write my name, I highlight in textbooks. I read on my tablet 99% of the time now so I highlight and add notes there, don’t know if that counts.
11) Breaking the spine?
– Of course with paperbacks. It doesn’t bother me, I like seeing a used book, makes me feel they have been loved before.
I don’t know anyone with a blog, but I tag all my reading gal pals to do this, maybe on Facebook notes.