I have been nominated by the awesome Pocket Treasure’s Blog for The Sunshine Blogger Award, and I’m a excited about this to be honest. I feel like I’m part of something cool hehe. Blogging is something dear to me and the fact that I get to interact with amazing bloggers makes me happy. I’m am just grateful for the fact that people read my content. It’s my first time really understanding what this award is all about. So here are the rules:
- First you have to thank the person who nominated you in a blog post and create a link so that it can take you to their blog.
- Answer the questions provided by the person who nominated you. I’m not sure if it’s a set total of 11 questions but that’s how many I got so that’s what I’ll follow.
- Nominate 11 blogs to receive the award and create 11 questions for them to answer.
- State the rules and use the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post.
The Pocket Treasure’s Blog questions and my answers
- Who inspires you? – I don’t think I can take one name as I’m inspired by a lot of amazing people, and their achievements. It drives me to get up everyday and keep pushing forward. If I must narrow it down, I’ll say recently the likes of J.K. Rowling & Stephen King. I’d love to be a published writer one day and their rise to success definitely helps me with my creative struggle.
- What would you like to be remembered as? – A writer, a teller of amazing stories.
- What would you like to do which is totally outside your comfort zone? – Drive…yes I know, how strange. I get anxiety behind the wheel and I’m not sure I have the correct attention span for it but I’m hoping one day I can be able to do it without breaking a sweat.
- What things can you not live without? – I dislike being attached to things but if I must say, I’d choose my Kindle. Books are my escape and I need to take it with me everywhere.
- What’s your favorite book? – I often think about it and when I’m asked, I can’t remember. It would be unfair and very difficult to choose. I like the way a certain author writes. Anne Rice, Dan Brown, Nora Roberts…you see there’s tonnes and yet I can’t recall names with just one cup of measly coffee.
- What is your favorite quote that you live by? – Lately it’d have to be C’est la vie, although I’m not sure it’s a proper quote but as I get older I feel like there’s only so much control you have over the negative things in life and you just have to accept that’s life and move on. No sense dwelling on it.
- . If you were the president of America, what one thing would you change? – I would make education and health care free or less costly.
- What would you say to your younger self? – Don’t place faith in others, learn to stand on your own.
- What’s your favorite comfort food? – I don’t have a lot of sweets being diabetic and all…I love chicken noodle soup, and a good falafel sandwich.
- What makes your day instantly better? – Hugs and kisses from my kids.
- What thing do you miss doing as a kid? – I miss freedom…no responsibilities.
I’m not sure who all has been nominated for this award yet so I don’t want to double nominate. I will leave 11 questions down below and if you happen to pass by my blog and are up for it, you can consider yourself tagged and use the questions below.
My questions are:
- Why do you blog?
- How did you come up with your blog name and why?
- What’s one embarrassing experience you had?
- What’s do you think is the ideal date night?
- Where have you traveled to?
- Are you an outdoors person or indoors?
- What movie did you love that was based on a book/series series?
- Which well-known author do you think is overrated?
- What’s your favorite TV Series?
- Which fantasy world would you like to live in?
- What are your goals for 2017?