Good Friday folks! It’s a beautiful day out but I am inside tidying the explosion my tiny humans make ten times daily. How was your week? How is your Friday going so far and what are your plans like this weekend?
Most Importantly….what are you reading????
I am currently reading Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs. I’ve actually started this book maybe a week ago or almost a week ago but I’m reading super slow….I get so tired at night(ugh) especially now that my toddler has learned to climb out of her crib.(Sigh) Hopefully I can make some headway with this book in the next couple of days so I can get started on my May reading.(yay!)
Note: I don’t complete my entire TBR list each month(womp womp womp) but I do get two or three of it crossed off. I’m always hauling books so I’m not going to unrealistically set a goal of twenty books. I’ll share a few that I’m hoping I will get into before the end of May. By the way, have you readers set reading challenges for the year? I’ve set a fifty book challenge and I am down thirteen so far(not very good) but we’ll see. No pressure!
I do like to mix up my reading as I read everything from romance to horror to fantasy etc etc and most recently I’ve been feeling the need to revisit a few classics as well as integrate children’s literature into my reading.
- Confess by Colleen Hoover
- Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by J.K. Rowling (I did start reading this but I shelved it to read Miss Peregrine’s ooops!)
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- The Mortal Instruments Books 3-6 (yes, I haven’t read them yet although it’s one of my favorite series) – City of Fallen Angels, City of Lost Souls, City of Heavenly Fire
- R.L. Stine – I do want to read a few R.L Stine books in the Fear Street City really soon but I’m not sure which ones yet.
Have a great weekend! xo Coffee Doll
Follow or add me as a friend on Goodreads (Kat K)