As cats do this when they’re happy or relaxed, what is the book that makes you happiest or relaxed?
- Oh my gosh, this is a hard one. I like books with plots and twists…maybe a Nora Roberts book or one of those indie books on Kindle. Predictable cheesy romances are sometimes relaxing after a long book.
What is a book that put you to sleep?
- Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. I understand it was a book loved by many so don’t hate me for my opinion. I just felt it lacking. It was predictable and felt it was a huge build up. Even as part of a series, each book should have a proper ending. I did rave on the amazing writing though, I like the author’s style. That being said, it’s a very appealing book for younger readers.
TWITCH WHILE DREAMING
Have you ever dreamt of a book you read?
- I’ve dreamt of the heroes of the books I’ve read 🙂
SEEMS TO PLAY NICE
….until the claws are out. Which book had the biggest plot twist?
- Thrillers usually have great plots twists. The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins, Dark Places and Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn.
Which books character would you give a hug to?
- Jack, the little five year old boy from the book Room by Emma Donoghue.
What’s a book that made you have warm and fuzzy feels?
- Most recently The Tycoon’s Revenge by Melody Anne. I like romances with family elements, they make me smile.
What are your favorite books?
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak hit me right in the feels and it’s definitely one I’d read every few years. But I appreciate books in all genres, really. Thrillers, Horror, Romance, Fantasy, Children’s Literature.
THE VET’S OFFICE
Your least favorite book.
- There are many books that I couldn’t get through but since I have short term memory, I’ll answer this based on my 2017 reads. The Sun is Also a Star by Nicola Yoon and Miss Peregrine’s.
BEING PLACES THEY SHOULDN’T
Least favorite cliche.
- Love triangle.
- The chosen one who has to save the world. How about a chosen lot? Like the power rangers.
- Ohhh one I really dislike is the billionaire trend…can’t the less fortunate fall head over heels in love?
THE GOOD OLD CARDBOARD BOX
Most underrated book series.
As it so happens, two of my favorite series are underrated.
- The Sweep Series by Cate Tiernan. It’s based on Wicca and I absolutely loved it.
- House of Night Series by PC & Kristin Cast. (Vampire and Wicca themed)
I tag anyone and everyone to do this tag.