I have been nominated by Diary of A Bookfiend for the Liebster Award. I am always thankful and happy to interact with other bloggers like myself. Check out her page by clicking on her name (It’s linked above.)
What is the Liebster Awards?
Here is an excerpt from Diary of A Bookfiend’s blog:
“Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved, dearest, sweetheart, or darling.
For bloggers, the Liebster Award is an online recognition given by other bloggers to new bloggers for enjoying or appreciating their work. It highlights up and coming blogs.
Once nominated, a blogger is asked to answer 11 questions provided by the nominating blogger. They are then expected to nominate 11 other favorite new bloggers and come up with a list of 11 new questions for those nominees.
Here are the rules:
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1. What inspired you to start blogging?
Loneliness and wanting to help someone. I don’t have any friends and a few years ago I was really depressed and wanted to share my views on different things in the hopes that it would entertain or help someone.
2. Other than blogging, what are your passions in life? (name the top 1).
Writing. It truly makes me happy.
3. Suppose you won a huge windfall that would surely last the rest of your life, what would you do with the money?
Pay my bills! Then I’d take a vacation to see family overseas, and invest the majority of it.
4. What is your favorite place to read?
In peace. LOL! In bed, at night.
5. Give me your tips to stay awake and keep reading at night when you’re awfully sleepy.
If the book is really good, I feel an adrenaline rush.
6. Which of the following do you see yourself fit as a reader – having multiple books going at the same time or single-mindedly focusing on one book?
I prefer to read one at a time but sometimes I read on kindle and I’d still pick up a book so it ends up as reading multiple books.
7. How would you describe yourself in a few words?
Tired, driven, hopeless, realist, dreamer
8. Are you athletic or good at sports? (because I’m NOT; I’m curious!)
That’s a no hehehe but I do love badminton and tennis.
9. What is your go-to method to vent your stress?
Blogging or working on my book. I also clean like I’m a totally tidy person.
10. Tell us the name of the city (or place) you have never visited but desperately want to.
Anywhere in Italy or Greece.
11. Give me one thing that is on your bucket list (or thing you really want to do in your lifetime).
Walk in to a store and see my book on a shelf.
I had a lot of fun doing this tag. So thank you again Diary of A Bookfiend for tagging me in this one. Here are my eleven questions:
- What is your blog about?
- How often do you blog?
- What are you currently reading and what is it about?
- What are you plans for the summer?
- Do you have kids or pets?
- Give one thing you love about yourself, and one thing you think needs improvement.
- What are you passionate about?
- E-reader or actual books? Or Both?
- What is your favorite season?(Mine is Fall)
- What is your favorite holiday/occasion? (Mine is Halloween?)
- What is book you enjoyed as a movie or TV Show?
Here’s who I nominate if you haven’t already done and want to 🙂