I was tagged by the awesome Diary of A Bookfiend to do this tag eons go. I apologize for slowly getting to it. Let’s go…
- Name a cartoon that you love.
Hmm…I’m not a cartoon lover per se, even if it’s always on in the background of my life. I used to really love Samurai X back in the day.
2. What is your favorite song right now?
I have not really listened to music post 2006. My music tastes are bipolar, and old. Currently I listen to a lot of instrumental music for writing and somehow Vikings(tv show) soundtrack has made it onto my writing playlist 🙂 Here is the theme song…
3.What could you do for hours that isn’t reading?
Sleep? Wishful thinking with my kids. I am always plotting my novels in my head, and writing where I can. I wish I could be afforded a solid couple of hours to get some work done daily.
4. What is something that you love to do that your followers would be surprised by?
I’m actually going to do an entire post about this. I collect words. I have a notebook where I right down cool looking words for future use.
5. What is your favorite unnecessarily specific thing to learn about?
Stuff…and things. I’m can search some really random things in the middle of the night. I love learning about different cultures and their history.
6. What is something unusual that you know how to do?
I can’t think of anything to be honest.
7. Name something you made in the last year and show us if you can.
Well since I’m a writer, I write. Here’s the link to one of my short stories on my blog.
8. What is your most recent personal project?
I am working on a book, as usual and I am in the middle of upgrading my kids’ room.
9. Tell us something that you think about often?
The future. It’s so uncertain and I’m not near the place that I want to be so it’s definitely something I stress about.
10. Give us something that is your favorite?
Color: black, green
TV Shows: The Walking Dead, Vikings, Game of Thrones, Supernatural
11. Says the first thing that pops into your mind
Heat…because it’s humid as heck today.
I tag anyone and everyone to do this tag. I love to do tags and it’s a great filler for blog posts 🙂