Hi Bookish Friends!
I have been nominated for The Unique Blogger Award by the awesome beachbookworm. My apologies for getting to this so late. Thank you for considering me for this. Go check out beachbookworm’s blog if you haven’t already.
1. Display the award!
2. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
3. Answer the questions they’ve written for you!
4. Nominate 8-13 bloggers and give them three questions in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity within our blogging family!
1. When someone asks for just 1 book recommendation, what do you tell them?
Before anything, I ask the genre they’re looking for because sometimes a great book can disappoint when it’s not what a person is looking for. I recommend The Book Thief by Markus Zusak a lot because it has all of the feels, and I just love the way its told from Death’s point-of-view.
2. If you were to write about a different topic for your blog, what would it be?
When I first started blogging, I had the intention of covering more health based topics revolving around diabetes as I’m diabetic myself. I also wanted to talk about my struggles with depression and anxiety in hopes that it can help at least one person. Although my blogging is more reading and writing now, I still like to drop those inspirational posts from time to time.
3. What new book release, this year, has been the biggest disappointment?
Ah that’s a hard one. Hehe. This year I’ve been reading more indie authors than traditionally published. Unfortunately, I have to refrain from saying which and what was a disappointment as it might be taken wrongly. I will say this however…sometimes the tease of the book and its cover is better than the actual story.
My book blogger friend Diary of a Bookfiend
I know I’m supposed to nominate more people but I’m not sure who else has been nominated for this award yet. If you haven’t, please consider yourself nominated and here are my three questions for you.
- What genre do you not read and why?
- Which fictional world would you like to live in?
- How did blogging about books start for you?